Thursday, October 17, 2013

Can't you just feel the moon shine

Yes, I am spending the evening with my cat, blogging and drinking wine.. because that's how you make friends in a new city.



But honestly, I'm tired. All this real-world-job-stuff is tiring. One forgets.



But also, I successfully wore pants with buttons and zippers all week and tomorrow is already Friday. AND, I managed to muster the energy to go for a walk this evening. I think that deserves a glass or two of wine. No?

I am so glad that I went for that walk though, because check out this moon, y'all:







PS You may be wondering, "What's with all these bloggers and their cats, yo?"

I know, right???

Well, if you don't know about this blog with a dog, here you go: http://maddieonthings.com/. Maddie is precious.

PPS I feel like I know I am getting older because I've grown to appreciate James Taylor (and Fleetwood Mac).

No comments:

Post a Comment