Monday, October 28, 2013

Why I'm at the library

Reason #73 to bring reading material on the train: you may otherwise find yourself staring at various people's crotches for 20+ minutes.

To that point - If you are a standing passenger, be aware that your crotch is directly at other people's eye level.. 5 inches away from their face.

My true point here is: wear pants that fit. Not too small, not too big. Skinny Jeans are a common offender. (You can call me Goldilocks of the El, if you want.)

Ok, yes, the real point is, I need a book.

So, I'm at the library.

Also, I am at the library because my computer hard drive is being replaced which means no computer. (Which means a very quiet apartment and a feeling of being disconnected..)

I am at the library to avoid looking at crotches, to know what is going on in the world, and to have a source of entertainment. (Yesterday, I read a cookbook cover-to-cover.)

No comments:

Post a Comment