Saturday, February 9, 2013

Who looks at this web-space anyway?



If you are reading my blog, I probably know you personally.  I know most of you only look at it if a facebook link pops up on your newsfeed and you have nothing better to do at that moment.  I know probably half of the views on my blog are from my family.  And that is good.  I write this stuff for you (and to keep myself sane).



But out of curiosity, I checked the stats on Audience and Traffic Sources the other day.  This is what I found:


Pageviews by Countries
Entry
Pageviews
United States
1278
India
821
Russia
100
United Kingdom
52
Germany
36
South Korea
20
Israel
12
China
10
Austria
6
Mexico
6


Search Keywords
Entry
Pageviews

hot mom jeans
3








yoga goa
3








bell ringing during prayer
2








chocolateinindia.blogspot
2








missing indian style
2








"elastic waist" "mom jeans"
1








"mom jeans" elastic
1








chocolate club of india
1








hot indian mom jeans
1








missing mom jeans
1





So, Russia and South Korea, huh?

And obviously, Mom Jeans are the way to get people’s attention, but “hot Indian mom jeans” – who’s looking that up?


Just fyi, when you type “hot Indian mom jeans” into Google, my blog is the 3rd result. I’m the 4th result for “Indian mom jeans”.  Go me. (But I suggest that you not type these into Google, especially at work.)

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment