Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tackling Enchanting, Incredible, (Big) India


“My first impression was that India's both beautiful and frustrating. It's so big that you can't rid yourself of the sense that you're missing most of it.”

Anthony Bordain said it, and my friend Jen echoed it when she first found out I was going to India. Here’s a limited list of things I want to do/see while I am here.

*Must sees.


There is a lot more too. But I can’t do it all in 10 months. And so far I've only hit up Bangalore.  I better get started and get outta this city, huh?

I'm leaving tonight (sans laptop) for Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Jodhpur for the next 10 days.  I'll be out of touch, but look for lots o' pics (and maybe a story or two) when I return.

The trippy-est video I've seen in a long time (circa 1990 - oh 1990!): 




(Pardon the cheesiness - I am in great need of a break.)

No comments:

Post a Comment