Monday, October 8, 2012

Dark chocolate = success

I received this from a client based in the U.S. as she was passing through India:




This small gift could mean one of two things:

1. I truly am a chocoholic and basically introduce myself as such. (Hello, my name is Amber, and I am a chocoholic.)  In this case, the good doctor is an enabler.

-or-

2. I made a good impression on her and we had a healthy conversation in which we exchanged personal details about ourselves.  Of course, my love of dark chocolate would come up.  In this case, the client was an active listener and thoughtful person.

I choose to believe it was number two.  Relationship building? Why, yes, I do believe I succeeded.

Mission Client Engagement: Completed.

Evidence: Dark Chocolate Received.

No comments:

Post a Comment